Amazing early vintage Fluevogs straight from the 1980s Swordfish family with pointed toe, perforated soft and floppy suede leather in dusky forest green. Stacked heel, smooth black sole embossed with Swordfish Brand and reg #491186, the interior of the shoe is marked with 9020-54 and is shoe # 5395. Round black laces, brown leather interior. Marked size 8, made in England. According to the brands official website, they size all boots and shoes in US sizes. Whether these are male boots or female boots is hard to tell for certain but I think they are for women, just rather wide in the toebox and instep of foot. Great with a thick, winter weight sock. The insole measurement provided goes from the back of the heel to the front of the interior toe structure that reinforces the pointed shape-about an inch back from the pointed tip. Minimal exterior and sole wear as shown. These are a MUST HAVE for your Vog collection!
• designer: John Fluevog
• era: 1980s - 1990s
• origin: England
• material: suede leather, man made sole
• color: dusky forest green uppers, black sole
• condition: excellent vintage
• women's USA size: 8 - these run wide and slightly large (half a size up should be fine) in my opinion, but it's best you be familiar with how this style of Vogs fit.
• interior length, front to back: 10"
• interior width flat across ball of foot: 3.75"
• instep circ: 12"
• ankle circ: 10"
• heel height: nearly 1"
• total height taken at the back of the heel: 8"
• opening circumference: 10.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• vintage footwear may be sized differently from what you are used to wearing. The best way to determine if this size will fit is to measure a similar boot or shoe using a flexible tape measure and compare your numbers to the measurements provided. Translation charts into European sizes etc. can be found online but they do vary per source. It’s always best to use measurements to confirm size and fit. The model typically wears USA size 8 and has a 9.5” long foot.
• KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing. Footwear is well wrapped, protected and shipped with care so your shoes arrive in beautiful condition and are ready to wear.
• important information and policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA