1990s / Y2K era black sturdy leather boots with silver metallic leather interiors, silver tone metal zipper front and center closures, and a sturdy man made heel and block heel. These are in awesome condition and appear barely worn. Super clean inside and out, comfortable, well made, best of all they go with just about anything.
• designer: Corsina
• era: 1990s / y2k
• materials: leather upper, man made sole
• color: black, silver metallic interior
• condition: excellent - clean - barely worn
• marked size USA: 8M*
* the marked size may differ from your expectations as sizing varies between brands and eras. The best way to determine the fit of vintage footwear is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well.
• all KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing.
• footwear is carefully wrapped and sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA