1990s- y2k vintage black leather wide strap peep toe mule slip on shoes. Angular compressed rubber wedge platform sole, vegan leather insole with off white topstitching. One of the toe straps has several small snags in the leather as shown. My bet would be someones furbaby got too frisky with the shoe. While gently worn they look great on, are very comfortable, and best of versatile.
• designer: X-it • material: unmarked - man made or genuine leather, man made sole • color: black on black • origin: Italy • condition: good with light cosmetic damage
• label size: 39* (runs a bit small) • US: 7.5-8 • UK: 5.5-6 • EUR: 38-39 * Please refer to measurements below to confirm the size will be as you expect.
• insole/Interior length: 9.75" • outsole/exterior length: 9" • toe insole width: 3.25" • toe arch over top: 6.25" • platform height: .75" • heel height: 3.25"
• All KCO Vintage footwear is cleaned inside and out, wrapped and shipped with care.
• KCO Vintage is located in Washington State, USA. We are a 100% smoke-free environment.
• All orders ship within 1-2 business days via USPS Priority or First Class mail.
• USA orders will arrive within 2-5 business days.
• International orders will arrive within 10-20 business days on average.
• International orders may be subject to VAT, GST, and other import fees or taxes. KCO does not charge or collect these fees. Payment of any additional fees is the responsibility of the buyer. Please include your phone number within the order so it can be added to your customs form and assist with delivery.
• Visit our FAQ page for more information on returns, refunds, sizing, and please send a message with any questions, any time!
Curating collections of vintage clothing is my artistic passion and full time career. I am dedicated to providing you with exceptional outfits that express your individuality paired with excellent customer service you can trust. Every item has been meticulously inspected, thoroughly cleaned, and photographed in detail in order to give you all of the information needed to feel confident in your purchase.