Brown leather above ankle boots with slightly squared toes, flexible rubber sole and chunky mid high block heel. Interior side zipper closure, mesh fabric interior. Classic and beautiful boots in beautiful condition!
• designer: Naturalizer
• era: 90s
• origin: Brazil
• material: leather, mesh interior, man made rubber sole
• color: brown leather, dark brown sole
• condition: excellent! minimal wear, very clean, well made and comfy
labeled with a "W" indicating a wider fit
• US: 8.5
• UK: 6.5
• EUR: 39
• interior length, front to back: 10.15"
• interior width flat across ball of foot: 3.5"
• platform height: .25"
• heel height: 2.25"
• total height taken at the back of the heel: 8.5"
• opening circumference: 10"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• vintage footwear may be sized differently from what you are used to wearing. The best way to determine if this size will fit is to measure a similar boot or shoe using a flexible tape measure and compare your numbers to the provided measurements below. Size conversions are provided for general reference and may differ between brands and eras. The model typically wears size US 8 and has a 9.5” long foot.
• KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing. Footwear is well wrapped, protected and shipped with care so your shoes arrive in beautiful condition and are ready to wear.
• important information and policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA