The perfect 1990s vintage chunky black leather ankle boot with rugged black rubber sole, tread and block heel, interior side zipper, round toe, above ankle fit. The leather is nicely broken in, not stiff nor floppy. You'll want to wear these babies every day, all day!
• designer: Esprit
• era: 1990s
• material: leather upper, suede reverse side, rubber sole and heel
• color: black on black
• condition: excellent, minimal wear, clean and so well made and comfy! one of the pull tabs on the back of the heel is missing as can be seen...really not an issue with wear or style...
• US: 9
• UK: 7
• EUR: 39
• interior length, front to back: 10"
• interior width flat across ball of foot: 3.5"
• platform height: .75"
• heel height: 2"
• total height taken at the back of the heel: 7.5"
• opening circumference: 9"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• vintage footwear may be sized differently from what you are used to wearing. The best way to determine if this size will fit is to measure a similar boot or shoe using a flexible tape measure and compare your numbers to the provided measurements below. Size conversions are provided for general reference and may differ between brands and eras. The model typically wears size US 8 and has a 9.5” long foot.
• KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing. Footwear is well wrapped, protected and shipped with care so your shoes arrive in beautiful condition and are ready to wear.
• important information and policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA