1990s vintage Renaissance-gothic inspired long sleeve maxi dress made of shiny heavyweight black satin, crushed black velvet, and sheer black lace on the trumpet sleeve cuffs. Extremely wide sweeping and dramatically dark and romantic. Not costume material, all mid to heavyweight and well made but there is wear and mends made. Zoom into the last photo to see details and read below. https://www.kcovintage.com https://www.kcovintage.etsy.com • designer: Riot • era: 1990s • origin: unknown, likely USA • fabric: unlisted - heavyweight satin, crushed velvet (no stretch), lace • color: black • care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight • condition: wear throughout, a few mends on the interior side of the waistline seam, some dimpling on the satin skirt, some wear on the corset
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled. • shoulder width: 18" • sleeve length: 23" • bust: 36-40" - adjustable via the corset back • waist: 32" - adjustable via the corset back • hips: free / full / open • total length: 53" • 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium / large
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
xoxo Katrajina KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human https://www.kcovintage.com https://www.kcovintage.etsy.com instagram@kcovintage Fidalgo Island, WA, USA