1990s black leather above ankle boots with a slightly squared toe, center seam, interior side zipper closure and chunky block heel with semi flexible black rubber sole.
• designer: Westies
• era: 90s
• origin: unknown - no label
• material: leather, man made leather interior trim, fabric interior lining, man made sole
• color: black upper, black sole and heel
• condition: good - the leather uppers are nearly perfect - the wrap on the heel is bare on the edges in spots and two small chunks of this wrap is missing as shown, some light wear on the interior faux leather collar trim.
• women's USA size: 6.5
• interior length, front to back: 9.3"
• interior width flat across ball of foot: 3.25"
• platform height: .25"
• heel height: about 2"
• total height taken at the back of the heel: 8.5"
• opening circumference: 9.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• vintage footwear may be sized differently from what you are used to wearing. The best way to determine if this size will fit is to measure a similar boot or shoe using a flexible tape measure and compare your numbers to the provided measurements. The model typically wears size US 8 and has a 9.5” long foot.
• KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing. Footwear is well wrapped, protected and shipped with care so your shoes arrive in beautiful condition and are ready to wear.
• important information and policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA