Functional, comfortable, and of course fashionable, these late 90s early y2k bold pink slip on sandals feature a wide stretch elastic band and sturdy leather heel. Slightly flexible black man made sole with short wedge heel. In nearly new condition and ready to be your favorite.
• designer: Nordstrom
• era: 1990s / y2k
• origin: sole made in Italy
• material: man made, leather, other
• color: bold bubblegum pink
• condition: excellent - clean - like new
(the size lists these as 7 1/2 N (narrow), I wear size 8 standard and didn't find them particularly narrow)
• US: 7.5
• UK: 5.5
• EUR: 37.5 - 38
• interior length, front to back: 9.5"
• interior width flat across ball of foot: 3.25"
• heel height: 1"
• total height taken at the back of the heel: 3.25"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• vintage footwear may be sized differently from what you are used to wearing. The best way to determine if this size will fit is to measure a similar boot or shoe using a flexible tape measure and compare your numbers to the provided measurements below. Size conversions are provided for general reference and may differ between brands and eras. The model typically wears size US 8 and has a 9.5” long foot.
• KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing. Footwear is well wrapped, protected and shipped with care so your shoes arrive in beautiful condition and are ready to wear.
• important information and policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA