1990s vintage light beige platform Skechers with off white side stripe, rounded laces, metal grommets, and chunky beige rubber platform sole with rugged tread. The tongue of the shoe is coated in a material that is cracking and flaking and will continue to do so. Some fuzziness of on parts of the lace. The suede and sole are in great shape and the interiors are fine as well. Clean, no odors or obvious staining. I've used a suede eraser on the uppers and it worked great at buffing off any discolored spots. Heavy and well made, just how we like em!
• designer: Skechers
• era: 1990s / y2k
• origin: imported
• material: suede leather, man made other
• color: light beige, off white
• condition: good vintage - typical wear for this brand on toe - minimal scuffing and discoloration as shown
• women's USA size: 8.5
• interior length, front to back: 9.75"
• interior width flat across ball of foot: 3.5"
• platform height: 1.25"
• heel height: 1.75"
• total height taken at the back of the heel: 5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• vintage footwear may be sized differently from what you are used to wearing. The best way to determine if this size will fit is to measure a similar boot or shoe using a flexible tape measure and compare your numbers to the measurements provided. Translation charts into European sizes etc. can be found online but they do vary per source. It’s always best to use measurements to confirm size and fit. The model typically wears USA size 8 and has a 9.5” long foot.
• KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing. Footwear is well wrapped, protected and shipped with care so your shoes arrive in beautiful condition and are ready to wear.
• important information and policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA