Distressed yet badass, this pair of 1990s vintage Skechers are tough and capable of taking you on any adventure that may come your way. Thick and well broken in genuine black leather uppers with fabric interior and tongue. Heavyweight chunky black rubber sole and stacked heel. Very grippy with rugged tread on the sole. The heel cap has been replaced as can be seen. There's a seam from this DIY fix (not by me) but I've worn these around and manhandled them to test the fix and they are totally sound in every way. Worn on the inside, the laces are good, there is no odor, holes, severe scuffs, or stains on the exteriors. The uppers are basically perfect, it's just the heel cap and interiors that show any irregularities. Love these forever and they will absolutely love you back.
KCO VINTAGE is a verified and trusted American source of women’s vintage clothing and shoes since 2012. Orders ship quickly, safely, and always with love 🖤
Shop here on Etsy www.kcovintage.etsy.com or from our website www.kcovintage.com.
All footwear has been carefully inspected, thoroughly cleaned, photographed, measured, and described in detail…if I can get them on(I wear size 8-8.5), I walk around and film it so you can see how they look and behave when worn. I LOVE vintage shoes and know you will too!
• designer: Skechers
• era: 1990s
• material: leather, rubber
• color: black
• weight(unpackaged): 3 lbs 1 oz
• condition: distressed - heel replaced - tough as hell with all the wear left you could ever need
* marked size: 9
* the marked size on vintage footwear may differ from your expectations of that size. The best way to determine fit is to compare the measurements below against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well. Consider any wiggle room needed for socks, custom insoles etc.
• the footwear you see in the photos is the exact pair you will receive… this is the only pair, so make them yours before they are gone forever…
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO and rates vary by location.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about these shoes or anything else in the shop…I’d love to hear from you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA
See more from our curated collection of one of a kind vintage clothing and shoes…