Awesomely shiny black PVC vinyl 1990s vintage raincoat with an oversized slight A-line silhouette, raglan sleeves with notches in the cuffs, black velvet collar, two front flap pockets and snap button closures down the center of the front. Unlined, plasticky feel that wrinkles easily. Toss in the drier for a few seconds at a time until the wrinkles relax, or just hang it up for a few days and let gravity do its magic. In excellent condition, no holes, rips, stains etc. A must-have for every wardrobe, rain or shine!
• designer: missing all labels but the buttons are embossed with "Totes"
• era: 1980 / 90s
• origin: n/a
• fabric: vinyl / pvc
• color: shiny black
• care: spot clean with a wet cloth
• condition: excellent!
* all measurements are taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width, outer edge to edge: 18"
• sleeve length: 25"
• bust: 51"
• waist: 53"
• hips: 53"
• total length: 35"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA