Late 90s vintage Banana Republic nearly knee high black genuine leather boots with stacked high heel and leather sole. Interior side zipper closure, lined in faux leather. This lining has one tear as shown but it's such a thin coating as-is that it's totally unnoticeable when worn. These boots were very nicely made, feel really high quality, and are clean inside and out.
• designer: Banana Republic
• era: late 1990s
• made in Italy
• materials: leather, other
• color: black
• condition: very good vintage - light wear throughout
• marked size USA: 7.5* run slightly big so can also fit size 8 but please confirm with the measurements below : )
• interior length: 10.25"
• ball of foot circumference taken from the outside: 9.5"
• calf circumference: 13.5"
• top opening circumference: 13.75"
• sole/platform height: "
• heel height: 3"
• total height: 15.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* the marked size may differ from your expectations as sizing varies between brands and eras. The best way to determine the fit of vintage footwear is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well.
• all KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing.
• footwear is carefully wrapped and sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA