1995 S/S Versace Jeans Couture ready to wear collection featuring colorful scenery, stripes, and gold tone Medusa embossed buttons throughout. This authentic vintage Versace (all labels and hologram still attached!) high waist skirt is vibrant, abstract, fun and edgy. Lightweight unlined Cotton fabric, mini pockets, and fitted non-elastic waistline with belt loops. There is some faint color run from blue to white as shown in the last couple of photos. It's quite slight and barely noticeable when worn. Take care when cleaning this as the dye is very saturated and will run if washed, so dry clean only with a business you trust. In beautiful vintage condition...own a piece of fashion history!
• designer: Versace Jeans Couture
• origin: Italy
• fabric: Cotton
* all measurements are taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• waist: 29" - solid waistband - no stretch
• hips: 40"
• total length: 21.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: MEDIUM / LARGE / 8 / 10
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA