Very special 1990s Vivienne Tam semi sheer stretchy black netted mesh covered in light pink and grayish green flower embroidered appliques. Hugs every curve top to bottom with tons of stretch. Lightweight, delicate...wear with care, this baby is in PERFECT condition! Unlined, no slip, no closures. A hard to find piece you will love wearing now, and every year from here on out.
• designer: Vivienne Tam
• era: 1990s
• origin: HK
• fabric: nylon mesh
• color: black, pale pink, gray
• care: hand wash very gently in cold water, hang up to air dry
• condition: PEREFCT! Hand washed, clean, no snags, stains, holes or other issues...
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width seam to seam: 15"
• sleeve length: 23.5"
• bust: 27-36"
• waist: 22-28"
• hips: 28-36"
• total length: 55.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA