Warm reddish brown genuine leather above ankle boots with interior size zipper closure, fabric interior, slightly squared toes, semi-flexible rubber sole and chunky mid high block heel in a very dark, nearly black-brown. Comfortable and well made with hardly any signs of previous wear.
• designer: Naturalizer • era: 90s • origin: Brazil • material: real leather, man made sole and heel • color: warm reddish brown, very dark brown-black sole and heel • condition: excellent, clean, comfy and well made!
• women's USA size: 6
• interior length, front to back: 9" • interior width flat across ball of foot: 3.25" • platform height: .25" • heel height: 2" • total height taken at the back of the heel: 7.5" • opening circumference: 9" • 1" = 2.54cm
• vintage footwear may be sized differently from what you are used to wearing. The best way to determine if this size will fit is to measure a similar boot or shoe using a flexible tape measure and compare your numbers to the measurements provided. Translation charts into European sizes etc. can be found online but they do vary per source. It’s always best to use measurements to confirm size and fit. The model typically wears USA size 8 and has a 9.5” long foot.
• KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing. Footwear is well wrapped, protected and shipped with care so your shoes arrive in beautiful condition and are ready to wear.
• important information and policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
xoxo Katrajina KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human https://www.kcovintage.com https://www.kcovintage.etsy.com instagram@kcovintage Fidalgo Island, WA, USA