1990s / 2000s era nearly knee high medium brown stretch fabric boots with sleek high leather stacked heel, leather sole, pointed toes and a real or faux leather strap across the instep. These boots pull on and are self lined with similar stretch fabric. The outsole is scuffed on the bottom as can be seen but otherwise there isn't much noticeable wear-a few tiny marks here and there...zoom into all pics to see how great they look from all angles. These are nice and stretchy and marked 8 W, I find the width to be in the leg and instep more than across the toebox area. With all the stretch these would be a great find for someone with a bigger calf as they should accommodate quite nicely.
KCO VINTAGE is a verified and trusted American source of women’s vintage clothing and shoes since 2012. Orders ship quickly, safely, and always with love 🖤
Shop here on Etsy www.kcovintage.etsy.com or from our website, www.kcovintage.com.
Boots and shoes have been carefully inspected, cleaned, disinfected, photographed, measured, and described in detail…
• designer: Vaneli
• era: 1990s / 2000s
• origin: unknown - not marked
• material: stretch fabric upper, leather sole and heel
• color: brown
• weight(unpackaged): 1 lbs 2 oz
• condition: VGVC
• measurements were taken with a flexible tape measure. The insole length was taken along the interior footbed, all other measurements were taken from the exterior.
• insole length: 10"
• toe width: 3.25"
• arch over instep: 8"
• ankle circumference: 9"
• calf circumference: 12"
• opening circumference: 13"
• heel height: 3"
• total height: 18"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* marked size: 8 W
• the footwear you see in the photos is the exact pair you will receive… this is the only pair, so make them yours before they are gone forever…
* marked size or recommendations on fit may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of footwear bought online is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well and be sure to consider any wiggle room needed for socks, custom insoles etc.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO and rates vary by location.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about these shoes or anything else in the shop…I’d love to hear from you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA
See more from our curated collection of one of a kind vintage clothing and shoes…