Stunning 1990's vintage Alaia black leather stiletto heel ankle booties with incredibly chic sharply pointed toes and functioning metal zipper at the backs of each heel. The construction of these is absolutely top of the line! Elasticized zig-zag stitched opening allow comfortable access and stretch with suede leather reinforced interior heel and lining. Sturdy leather arch with cushion sole and plastic heel cap. Leather tassel zipper pull on each boot. Zoom into all photos to see what beautiful condition these are in...they appear barely worn! Perfectly clean, no odors, staining, broken stitches or scuffs. These are powerful and really add some height to your stature! Be prepared to turn heads in these top shelf beauties...
• Brand : Alaia
• Material : Leather, Metal zipper
• Made in Italy
* Recommended size…
US : 7
UK : 5
EUR : 37.5
▪ ▪ ▪ m e a s u r e m e n t s ▪ ▪ ▪
• Insole length : 10.5" (toes won't reach this far due to the sharply pointed silhouette)
• Toe width : 2.75"
• Platform height : x
• Heel height : 4.5"
• Total height : 6.5"
*The recommended sizes above are based on the measurements and actual fit. Please refer to the measurements and compare them with your own foot and a similar shoe that fits you well.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
• All KCO Vintage boots and shoes have been thoroughly cleaned and are wrapped and packaged with care.
• We are located in and ship from Washington State, USA.
• Visit our FAQ page for more information and please send a message with any questions.
• THANK YOU for dressing ethically, reducing fast-fashion waste and supporting small, female owned business!