PERFECT early 2000's era Azzedine Alaïa black leather stiletto heel ankle booties with incredibly chic sharply pointed toes and functioning metal zipper at the backs of each heel. The construction of these is absolutely top of the line...the leather is supple and beautiful, with elasticized zig-zag stitches around the opening. Sturdy suede leather structure reinforces the interior heel and foot. Leather tassel zipper pulls, sturdy leather arch, leather sole and plastic heel cap. . Zoom into all photos to see how beautiful, clean, and flaw free these are...they appear barely worn! Perfectly clean, no odors, staining, broken stitches or scuffs. These are powerful and futuristic, chic yet edgy. A must have for your fashion collection.
• designer: Alaïa
• material: leather, metal zipper
• color: black
• origin: Italy
• condition: perfect
• label size: 37.5*
• US: 7
• UK: 5
• EUR: 37.5
• Insole length: 10.5"
• Toe width: 2.75"
• Heel height: 4.5"
• Total height: 6.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* the marked size may differ from your expectations as sizing varies between brands and eras. The best way to determine the fit of vintage footwear is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well.
• all KCO VINTAGE footwear is cleaned inside and out prior to photographing.
• footwear is carefully wrapped and sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA