Totally gorgeous and freshly laundered ocean blue fluffy soft Angora cardigan sweater
Oversized silhouette with padded shoulders and gathered seams
The shoulder pads can be easily removed if you don't like the over the top 80s drama
Puffy extra long sleeves with stretchy fitted ribbed sleeve cuffs
Hip length, two hidden side seam pockets
Fully lined in silky matching blue embossed satin
Shimmery buttons secure the front
Woven embroidery and beadwork along the front
Incredibly cozy, perfectly fuzzy, feels like a big warm hug when wearing which we all need!
• designer: Lee Sands
• era: 1980s
• origin: Korea
• fabric: 55% acrylic 38% angora rabbit hair 7% nylon
• color: deep ocean blue
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, spin cycle to remove excess water, fluff up then hang up to air dry away from sunlight - reshape as needed
• condition: vintage perfection!
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width, seam to seam: 20"
• sleeve length: 25.5"
• bust: 52"
• waist: 50"
• hips: 50"
• total length: 33"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: XL / XXL / 2X
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA