1980s vintage very soft and stretchy polyester muumuu lounge dress in bright pastel colors in an abstract pattern with a floral border print. Buttons and front zipper closures, wide billowy sleeves with gathered cuffs, long a-line silhouette, unlined. Hand washed and ready to chill on the patio with a fruity cocktail in hand.
• designer: Granada
• era: 1980s
• origin: USA
• fabric: soft thin stretchy Polyester
• color: light and medium blue, pink, rosy red, pale green, yellow
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight. Or machine wash gentle cycle.
• condition: very good vintage - a couple very minor snags throughout that are barely noticeable - see the last pic for a closeup example
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 19"
• sleeve length: 20"
• bust: 42"
• waist: 50" / free
• hips: free
• total length: 55"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: large / xl but looks great on all smaller sizes too!
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA