Give yourself a hug all day long in this luxuriously down soft 100% pure Cashmere sweater...
• beautiful rich fuchsia colored, pink with blue-purple undertones
• fluffy, lightweight at 7ozs, yet so cozy and warm
• extra long sleeves
• ribbed knit turtleneck collar, sleeve cuffs and bottom hem
• unlined, slips on overhead
• gently hand washed in cold water, hung up to air dry, fluffed up periodically as it dried
• no holes, stains, odors or other issues...this beauty is in excellent condition in a color certain to brighten any mood the darkness of winter may bring...
• label size: L *
* label sizes vary depending on designer, country of origin, and era, so please use the following measurements to determine fit…
• shoulder width - seam to seam: 17"
• sleeve length - shoulder seam to cuff: 26"
• bust - underarm side seam to seam: 40-48"
• waist: 36-42"
• total length - top of shoulder to bottom hem: 27"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• bust, waist, and hip measurements were taken flat then doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• our model is 5’8” tall, with a 32” bust, 25” waist and 36” hips.
• find more vintage: https://www.etsy.com/shop/KCOVINTAGE?section_id=14093734
• KCO VINTAGE clothing has been carefully cleaned and thoroughly inspected. The item you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive.
• orders ship Monday – Friday via USPS. Insurance and tracking numbers are included and complimentary.
• returns are accepted within 14 days of arrival. Refunds are credited back to the original form of payment minus a 10% service fee. We do not cover return shipping costs but are happy to help you choose the best rate for the item in question.
• KCO VINTAGE has been a trusted source for unique, eco-conscious, statement making fashion since 2012. We are experienced, professional, and reliable. If you have any questions about this listing or need help with an order, please get in touch so I may assist you personally. Send a message directly any time.
Shop with confidence and spread the joy of your fabulous vintage style!
Thank you so much for visiting,
Owner and curator of KCO VINTAGE
Anacortes, WA, USA