Beautiful and so chic, this 1970's vintage gauze linen tunic top by Sybil features an asymetrical hemline, wide draped half sleeves with slightly see through, medium weight and stretchy nubby wide weave linen. Beige with brown speckles and thin stripes, all in natural tones. Unlined, no flaws, freshly cleaned. A unique true vintage beauty with a cool and easy boho vibe...
• Brand : Sybil California
• Material : unlisted - likely linen
* Recommended Women’s size : Small
*The recommended women's size is based on the carefully taken measurements above.
Relying on these measurements and comparing them with your body and a similar item that fits you well is the best way to ensure a comfortable and flattering fit.
Original label sizes vary greatly, and should not be used to determine fit.
The model is 5'8" tall, 36”-26”-36” bust-waist-hips.
If you would like guidance in sizing or would benefit from any additional details, get in touch, we’re happy to help in any way possible!
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
• All KCO Vintage clothing, shoes and accessories come to you clean and packaged with care.
• We are based in and ship from Washington State, USA. We are a 100% smoke-free environment.
• All orders ship within 1-2 business days via USPS Priority or First Class mail.
• USA orders will arrive within 2-5 business days.
• International orders will arrive within 10-20 business days on average.
• International orders may be subject to VAT, GST, and other import fees or taxes. KCO does not charge or collect these fees. Payment of any additional fees is the responsibility of the buyer.
• Returns are accepted within 30 days and are subject to a 10% restocking fee for domestic items. Original shipping paid on international orders is nonrefundable. Return shipping is the responsibility of the buyer.
• Visit our FAQ page for more information and please send a message with any questions.
THANK YOU for choosing to shop ethically from small businesses! Your purchase helps reduce the overconsumption of cheap fast-fashion which produces environmentally hazardous material waste and practices exploitative labor and economic practices.
Supporting small, female-owned businesses benefit our culture and society and you look fashionably amazing while doing it!