1990's vintage deadstock shiny gold metallic high waist stirrup pants. Thick and stretchy high quality Nylon-Spandex blend fabric offers lots of close fitting stretch. Stretchy elastic waistband, no pockets, closures or lining. The come with tags still attached so while they haven't been worn beyond modeling them for you, there are a few small snags in the thigh area of one leg. They can be seen up close when the pants are not on the body, but when worn everything is smoothed and stretched out. See the last two pics. These are very well made and look incredible on!
• Fabric: nylon-spandex
• Color: gold metallic
• Condition: great vintage - tags still attached
* Recommended women’s size based on the measurements: small
• Waist: 21-27"
• Hips: 36"
• Front rise: 12"
• Inseam: 28"
• Total length-top to bottom of stirrup-can stretch to be longer when worn: 38"
*Comparing the measurements with a similar item that fits you well is the best way to ensure a comfortable and flattering fit.
Original label sizes vary greatly, and should not be used to determine fit.
The model is 5'8" tall, 36”-26”-36” bust-waist-hips.
Please get in touch if you need assistance with sizing or anything else, I’m happy to help in any way possible!
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
• All KCO Vintage clothing, shoes and accessories come to you clean and packaged with care.
• KCO is a 100% smoke-free environment based in Anacortes, Washington, USA. Est. in 2013.
• All orders ship within 1-2 business days via USPS Priority or First Class mail.
• USA orders will arrive within 2-5 business days.
• International orders will arrive within 10-20 business days on average.
• International orders may be subject to VAT, GST, and other import fees or taxes. KCO does not charge or collect these fees. Payment of any additional fees is the responsibility of the buyer.
• Visit our FAQ page for more information on returns, refunds, sizing, and please send a message with any questions.
THANK YOU for choosing to shop ethically from small businesses! Your purchase helps reduce the overconsumption of cheap fast-fashion which produces environmentally hazardous material waste and practices exploitative labor and economic practices.
Supporting small, female-owned businesses benefit our culture and society and you look fashionably amazing while doing it!