Wow, this was love at first sight for me, so I know it will make your heart skip a beat too! This gray leather and fur Penny Lane style coat is seriously SO unique and beautiful...everything about it from the hood, to the buckle closures, to the huge fluffy shearling fur trim. The silhouette flatters the figure with its semi fitted bodice and sleeves, and A-line shape from the waist down. This falls below knee length and is so comfortable. The leather is very nice with a buttery soft suede backing. The fur trim is thick and soft with a mix of straight and curly texture. This may be of the Mongolian or Tibetan lamb as these animals are the only of their kind with curly, long-haired fur. The metal buckles are brassy with darker patina on the edges and clasp tightly, none are broken or stuck. The pockets have an unusual shape and they are both lined in the same black Rayon satin as the body, sleeves, and hood. There are some very faint scratches on the surface of the satin inside the hood but it's not a noticeable imperfection, only when looking over every nook and cranny. The fur along the hem is ever so slightly tinged with brown hues as opposed to the rest which is tinged with slight blue hues. This may be a natural variation in the fur itself. There are no odors, stains, holes or tears anywhere on the leather. This really is in fabulous vintage condition and I know you won't be disappointed!
Purchase with confidence! KCO Vintage has been a trusted source for wearable self expression since 2012.
Clothing has been carefully inspected, photographed, and measured in detail. Orders are sent within 24-48 hours using recycled or biodegradable packaging.
This piece you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive…there’s only one, so make it yours!
• designer: From the Cage "Yummies"
• era: late 60s, early 70s
• origin: Peabody, Massachusetts, USA
• fabric: genuine leather, genuine lamb fur trim
• coat weight: 4 pounds, 15 ounces
• color: gray, black lining
• care: spot clean with a damp cloth if needed, brush out fur periodically with a pick or stiff bristled brush, store hung up with good ventilation
• condition: EXCELLENT - BEAUTIFUL - CLEAN
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat, and the bust, waist and hips are doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• shoulder width, seam to seam: 16"
• shoulder width, outer edge to edge: 20"
• sleeve length: 24"
• bust: 38"
• waist: 32"
• hips: 40"
• total length-top of shoulder down to hem: 45"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• vintage tag size: 10
* recommended size: small / medium
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for personal comfort or potential layering.
• the model is 5’8” tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about this piece or any item in the shop…I’d love to hear from you!🖤
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA
See more from our extensive collection of one of a kind vintage clothing and shoes…