1990s does 1920s vintage deep emerald green and deep pink silk and rayon semi-crushed velvet asymmetrical hemline midi-maxi dress. Large and regal peacock and floral print with multi-colored iridescent beads throughout. Wide spaghetti straps, gentle cowl neckline, fringed beading along the front side bottom hemline, the backside hemline is without this fringe. Slips on overhead, some stretch, partially lined in black lightweight mesh.
• designer: n/a
• era: 80s/90s does 20s
• origin: n/a
• fabric: stretch semi crushed velvet
• color: dark emerald green, pink/purple/red, copper, black
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: good vintage...clean...no holes or other noticeable issues
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• bust: 38"
• waist: 34"
• hips: 42"
• total length: 51"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium / large
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• policies regarding returns, restocking fees, sizing, orders and shipping can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA