1970's vintage dark gray Herringbone wool cape coat with black velvet trim and woven piping. Very heavy, thick and warm. Below knee length, wide sweeping attached A-line cape. Rounded black Cotton velvet collar, button closures. Fully lined in black satin. The base layer is sleeveless, like a long vest. Gently worn true vintage with a few small holes, the most significant are shown in the last two photos. Not much of an issue when worn as you can see, this really looks amazing on...dramatic and dark, just how we like it 🖤
• Designer: unknown-no labels of any kind • Fabric: wool, cotton velvet, fabric trim • Condition: very good true vintage-no stains or odors • Origin: n/a *Recommended women’s size based on the measurements: small / medium
Comparing these measurements with a similar item that fits you well is the best way to ensure a comfortable and flattering fit.
Original label sizes vary greatly, and should not be used to determine fit.
The model is 5'8" tall, 36”-26”-36” bust-waist-hips.
Please get in touch if you need assistance with sizing or anything else, I’m happy to help in any way possible!
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
• All KCO Vintage clothing, shoes and accessories come to you clean and packaged with care.
• KCO is a 100% smoke-free environment based in Anacortes, Washington, USA. Est. in 2013.
• All orders ship within 1-2 business days via USPS Priority or First Class mail.
• USA orders will arrive within 2-5 business days.
• International orders will arrive within 10-20 business days on average.
• International orders may be subject to VAT, GST, and other import fees or taxes. KCO does not charge or collect these fees. Payment of any additional fees is the responsibility of the buyer.
• Visit our FAQ page for more information on returns, refunds, sizing, and please send a message with any questions.
THANK YOU for choosing to shop ethically from small businesses! Your purchase helps reduce the overconsumption of cheap fast-fashion which produces environmentally hazardous material waste and practices exploitative labor and economic practices.
Supporting small, female-owned businesses benefit our culture and society and you look fashionably amazing while doing it!