1990's vintage black leather lace up ankle boots. Beautiful leather uppers, tan interior, slightly tapered toes with risen seams, thin rolled and waxed black laces. Stacked mid high block heel, black man made sole. Clean inside and out, very well made.
• Designer: Luciana Romaneli
• Materials: genuine leather, man made sole and heel
• Condition: perfect vintage-no flaws
• Origin: Italy
• US size: 8-8.5
• UK size: 6-6.5
• EUR size: 38.5
Sizes and conversions vary greatly between designers and eras. Please confirm by referring to the measurements below and compare them with a similar shoe or boot that fits you well.
• Interior length: 9.85"
• Toe width: 3.25"
• Toe arch: 5"
• Platform height: .25"
• Heel height: 2.5"
• Total height: 6"
• Opening circumference: adjustable
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
• All KCO Vintage footwear is cleaned inside and out, wrapped and shipped with care.
• We are in Washington State, USA. We are a 100% smoke-free environment.
• All orders ship within 1-2 business days via USPS Priority or First Class mail.
• USA orders will arrive within 2-5 business days.
• International orders will arrive within 10-20 business days on average.
• International orders may be subject to VAT, GST, and other import fees or taxes. KCO does not charge or collect these fees. Payment of any additional fees is the responsibility of the buyer.
• Visit our FAQ page for more information on returns, refunds, sizing, and please send a message with any questions.
THANK YOU for choosing to shop ethically from small businesses! Your purchase helps reduce the overconsumption of cheap fast-fashion which produces environmentally hazardous material waste and practices exploitative labor and economic practices.
Supporting small, female-owned businesses benefit our culture and society and you look fashionably amazing while doing it!