Eternally chic, endlessly versatile, this late 90s early y2k slip maxi skirt by Dries Van Noten was made of paper thin, silky, subtle shiny gunmetal gray Rayon satin. The skirt was cut and sewn on the bias which encourages ultimate drape and movement. Sits atop the hips with a wide sweeping hemline, hidden side zip closure, unlined, full length. I've looked this up and down, inside and out, held it up to the light and checked ever seam...there is one area of minor mend near the zipper which appears to have been made to tack down the rolled hem. Shown close up in the last photo, looking from the inside. No other issues on this beautiful piece. I gently hand washed it, hung it up to air dry, and steamed prior to photographing. It's perfect, and ready for you...
• exclusive: https://www.kcovintage.com
• accessible to all: https://www.kcovintage.etsy.com
• designer: Dries Van Noten
• era: late 1990s, early y2k
• origin: Belgium
• fabric: paper thin, lightweight, silky Rayon
• color: gunmetal gray
• care: dry clean or gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry, do not iron or machine dry
• condition: excellent - no flaws - one mend
* recommended women's size: marked size 38 (DE) USA size 7-8 / small
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• waist: 27"
• hips: 40"
• total length: 42"
• bottom hem sweep circ: 106"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers. Tracking reliability varies when enroute to some international destinations.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase. Your complete satisfaction is of utmost importance to me.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, with any questions, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA