The perfect long wool coat is always a VINTAGE long wool coat...you'd be hard pressed to find a newly manufactured coat as high of quality as this. This thick and heavy dark gray wool blend coat is flecked with lighter gray throughout and is heavyweight yet still flexible in movement thanks to the added nylon. This also helps keep the structure of wool and will prolong its life if you dry clean often. It's double breasted with button closures, has a long notched menswear inspired collar and sharply tailored shoulders with easily removable pads. The length falls below the knees and is fully lined in silky Acetate satin. Two lined welt pockets at the hips. I have had this coat cleaned and there are no flaws of any kind. It's in excellent condition with no stains, torn seams, ripped lining, odors, stains or other issues...vintage perfection top to bottom! Best of all it was Union made right here in the USA.
This has been gently hand washed in cold water with vegan hypoallergenic detergent then hung up to air dry.
I ship orders quickly and safely and use recyclable, reusable, re-used, or biodegradable packaging. I find many interesting things while hunting and gathering and can’t wait to share them with you!
Keep scrolling for more details on this vintage gem and message me anytime if you have questions, I’d love to hear from you🖤
• designer: Kristen Blake
• era: 1980s
• origin: USA - union made
• fabric: wool nylon blend shell, acetate satin lining
• color: dark gray flecked with white/light gray
• care: dry clean
• condition: EXCELLENT
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat. Bust, waist and hips are doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• shoulder width seam to seam: 17"
• shoulder width outer edge to edge: 22"
• sleeve length: 24"
• bust: 44"
• waist: 46"
• hips: 46"
• total length: 48"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• vintage tag size: 10
* recommended size: medium (more oversized) / Large
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 5’8” tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and send a message if you need further assistance with anything at all...
I am 100% at your service and want nothing more than to make you happy!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA