Above and beyond chic, these vintage Norma Kamali ankle boots are the 1980's vision of the future...sharp, architectural, with all the right angles and edges. Soft structured gray genuine leather uppers with a hard leather sole and metal heel cap. The split style allows a folded up or down look, depending on your mood and personality. Pointed toes, mid high heel. Barely any wear to the uppers or heels, scuffed soles as shown with a series of faint numbers on one sole that are stubborn to remove. No other issues...these will be one of a kind wherever you go.
Sizes and conversions vary greatly between designers and eras. Please confirm by referring to the measurements below and compare them with a similar shoe or boot that fits you well.
• Interior length: 10.25"
• Toe width: 3.5"
• Toe arch: 6.5"
• Heel height: 2"
• Total height taken at the back of the heel: 4"
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
• All KCO Vintage footwear is cleaned inside and out, wrapped and shipped with care.
• We are in Washington State, USA. We are a 100% smoke-free environment.
• All orders ship within 1-2 business days via USPS Priority or First Class mail.
• USA orders will arrive within 2-5 business days.
• International orders will arrive within 10-20 business days on average.
• International orders may be subject to VAT, GST, and other import fees or taxes. KCO does not charge or collect these fees. Payment of any additional fees is the responsibility of the buyer.
• Visit our FAQ page for more information on returns, refunds, sizing, and please send a message with any questions.
THANK YOU for choosing to shop ethically from small businesses! Your purchase helps reduce the overconsumption of cheap fast-fashion which produces environmentally hazardous material waste and practices exploitative labor and economic practices.
Supporting small, female-owned businesses benefit our culture and society and you look fashionably amazing while doing it!