1980s vintage creamy ivory off white knit cardigan duster sweater with white faux pearls embellishing the sleeves. The knit is heavy, silky and slinky, with an intentionally nubby texture throughout. Open style shawl collar, raglan shoulder seams with baggy extra long sleeves with fitted ribbed cuffs, loose and long silhouette. Unlined, two hidden side seam pockets.
• designer: unknown
• era: 80s / 90s
• origin: HK
• fabric: 40% rayon 35% cotton 25% acrylic
• color: creamy ivory off white
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight
• condition: excellent, clean, unique and beautiful
* all measurements taken while flat, gently closed seam to seam. The open style nature of the sweater allows several more inches when worn open. Bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 20"
• sleeve length: 24"
• bust: 40"
• waist: 40"
• hips: 42"
• total length: 36"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium / large
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• return policies and information about sizing, orders and shipping can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA