This lovely vintage pastel pink angora sweater top is luxuriously soft, fuzzy and is embellished with a flower design with faux pearl appliques. Gathered slightly puffy shoulders, short sleeves with fitted ribbed bottom hem. Pearly pink button loop keyhole closure behind the neck. Unlined, stretchy, silky, soft and so beautiful in every way!
• designer: unknown-no labels present
• era: 1950s or 1980s
• origin: unknown
• fabric: angora or mohair
• color: pastel pink
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry away from sunlight, fluff as needed
• condition: excellent, free from flaws, clean and lovely!
* all measurements taken while flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 16"
• sleeve length: 12"
• bust: 36"
• waist/bottom hem: 26"
• total length: 22.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: small / medium
• size recommendations may differ from the label. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• policies regarding returns, restocking fees, sizing, orders and shipping can be found in the FAQ section. Please read and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA