Wrap yourself in warmth and style in this rustic bohemian cinched waist, cape style coat...the pure virgin wool is heavy(4 pounds!), thick, minimally processed long fiber "hairy" surface texture in earthy tones of ivory and brown. Two tone button closures with one carved baguette shaped button and snap closure at the collared neckline. This is free and open at the sides and arms, with a gathered interior elastic band in the front that loops around the back of your waist. This is really the only restriction when it comes to the sizes it will fit so if you're big and beautiful, the back part of the elastic can be easily removed by anyone with scissors. There are two pockets, this is unlined, perfectly clean and without odors. No imperfections in the wool, all seams are perfect...this appears barely worn and was very well made with SO much high quality virgin wool, it's really quite wonderful!
Purchase with confidence! KCO Vintage has been a trusted source for wearable self expression since 2012.
Clothing has been carefully cleaned, photographed, and measured in detail. Orders are sent within 24-48 hours using recycled or biodegradable packaging.
This piece you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive…there’s only one, so make it yours!
• designer: unknown
• era: 1970s
• origin: Uruguay
• fabric: 100% virgin wool
• cape weight: 4 pounds, .05 ounces
• color: ivory, light and dark brown
• condition: excellent - clean - no holes or stains
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat, and the bust, waist and hips are doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• width: 50"
• length: 44"
• elastic waist allowance: 34" rested, 40" max stretch
• 1" = 2.54cm
• vintage tag size: L
* recommended size: Large / XL
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for personal comfort or potential layering.
• the model is 5’8” tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about this piece or any item in the shop…I’d love to hear from you!🖤
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA
See more from our extensive collection of one of a kind vintage clothing and shoes…