Beautiful, super soft and fluffy 1980s vintage deep plum purple Angora cardigan sweater
Gathered puffy sleeves, easily removable shoulder pads, seamless design
Buttons up the front
Waist length, roomy silhouette
Fully lined in silky satin
Gently hand wash in cold water, spin cycle to wring out excess water, fluff up then hang up to air dry away from sunlight and reshape as needed
SO cozy, soft and warm, you'll love this for every chilly season of your life.
Freshly cleaned and in perfect vintage condition top to bottom, inside and out!
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• edge of neckline down arm to edge of sleeve cuff: 28"
• bust: 46"
• waist/bottom hem: 30-38"
• total length: 25"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium / large
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements against a similar item that fits you well.
• additional information including important policies regarding shipping, returns, restocking fees, international VAT and more can be found in the FAQ section. Please read through and agree to these policies prior to purchase.
• message me any time if you need further assistance. I'm always happy to help make sure this is exactly what you’re looking for!
Thank you for visiting KCO VINTAGE!
KCO VTG owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA