1980's vintage wedge platform novelty embroidered shoes with images of a palm tree, sailboat and waves...so cute! Slender silhouette with pointed toe. Very light scuffing on the side of one heel as can be seen when you zoom in on photo & 5 and 6. Some of the glue is visible on the edges, and the sole itself seems to have been applied a bit off center as it sticks out more in the front of one shoe than the other side. You can see this in photo &2. Really nothing is noticeable when worn, these are adorable and in great vintage condition!
• Brand : unknown, no labels
• Material : Cotton canvas uppers, man made sole
US : 8
UK : 6
EUR : 38 - 39
Sizes and conversions vary greatly between designers and eras. Please confirm by referring to the measurements below and compare them with a similar shoe or boot that fits you well.
• Insole length : 10"
• Toe width : 3"
• Platform height : x
• Heel height : 2"
• Total height : 4"
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
• All KCO Vintage footwear is cleaned inside and out, wrapped and shipped with care.
• We are in Washington State, USA. We are a 100% smoke-free environment.
• All orders ship within 1-2 business days via USPS Priority or First Class mail.
• USA orders will arrive within 2-5 business days.
• International orders will arrive within 10-20 business days on average.
• International orders may be subject to VAT, GST, and other import fees or taxes. KCO does not charge or collect these fees. Payment of any additional fees is the responsibility of the buyer.
• Visit our FAQ page for more information on returns, refunds, sizing, and please send a message with any questions.
THANK YOU for choosing to shop ethically from small businesses! Your purchase helps reduce the overconsumption of cheap fast-fashion which produces environmentally hazardous material waste and practices exploitative labor and economic practices.
Supporting small, female-owned businesses benefit our culture and society and you look fashionably amazing while doing it!