Beyond beautiful, this late 1960's early 70's tan suede Princess coat features the biggest, softest shearling lamb fur collar, bottom trim and sleeve cuffs...pure luxury and glamour! Matching tie waist belt, three hidden hook loop closures, two topstitched welt pockets at the hips. Fully lined in uniquely printed red, black and blue satin. Fit and flare A-line silhouette. No holes, stains or odors. This beauty shows nearly no wear, only a minimal and insignificant couple of scuffs. The most obvious one can be seen in the last photo. This coat was clearly was well cared for, it appears as if it was barely worn. You will NOT be disappointed in this gorgeous piece!
• Designer: Forstmann Louis Goldstein New York
• Fabric: suede leather, shearling wool, satin lining
• Origin: unlisted, likely the USA
* Recommended Women’s size: Small-Medium
▪ ▪ ▪ m e a s u r e m e n t s ▪ ▪ ▪
• Shoulder seam to seam: 19"
• Bust(underarm seam to seam, then doubled): 42"
• Waist: 38"
• Hips: 43"
• Sleeves: 24.5"
• Total length: 43.5"
Comparing the measurements with a similar item that fits you well is the best way to ensure a comfortable and flattering fit.
Original label sizes vary greatly, and should not be used to determine fit.
The model is 5'8" tall, 36”-26”-36” bust-waist-hips.
Please get in touch if you need assistance with sizing or anything else, I’m happy to help in any way possible!
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
• All KCO Vintage clothing, shoes and accessories come to you clean and packaged with care.
• KCO is a 100% smoke-free environment based in Anacortes, Washington, USA. Est. in 2013.
• All orders ship within 1-2 business days via USPS Priority or First Class mail.
• USA orders will arrive within 2-5 business days.
• International orders will arrive within 10-20 business days on average.
• International orders may be subject to VAT, GST, and other import fees or taxes. KCO does not charge or collect these fees. Payment of any additional fees is the responsibility of the buyer.
• Visit our FAQ page for more information on returns, refunds, sizing, and please send a message with any questions.
THANK YOU for choosing to shop ethically from small businesses! Your purchase helps reduce the overconsumption of cheap fast-fashion which produces environmentally hazardous material waste and practices exploitative labor and economic practices.
Supporting small, female-owned businesses benefit our culture and society and you look fashionably amazing while doing it!