Vintage 1970's silky semi-sheer black dress with figure-flattering elastic gathered waistline, wide sweeping A-line skirt with jagged hemline, V-neckline and gathered slightly puffy sleeves. Cutout in back with ties and hidden back zipper closure. Lightweight, silky, shiny striped black fabric. Unlined with some stretch, layering is recommended. No holes or stains, cleaned and ready to wear. Excellent, beautiful vintage dress.
• Brand: Diamonds Run by Wayne Diamond
• Material: Polyester
* Recommended Women’s size: XS-Small
▪ ▪ ▪ m e a s u r e m e n t s ▪ ▪ ▪
• Bust: 36"
• Waist: 20 - 28"
• Hips: free up to 46"
• Length to lowest point on hem: 51"
*Recommended Women's sizes are based on carefully taken measurements, please compare these with your body and a similar item that fits you well.
Please get in touch if you would like guidance in sizing or would benefit from additional details.
The mannequin is 5’9” tall, 33"- 26"- 36" (bust, waist, hips) and clothing is always shown unpinned to accurately represent the silhouette.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
• All KCO Vintage clothing, shoes and accessories come to you cleaned and packaged with care.
• We are located in and ship from Washington State, USA.
• Your order will ship within 1-2 business days via USPS Priority or First Class mail.
• USA orders will arrive within 2-5 business days.
• International orders will arrive within 10-20 business days on average.
• International orders may be subject to VAT and other import fees or taxes. KCO does not charge nor collect these fees. We recommend awareness of your countries current rates so there are no unpleasant surprises.
• Visit our FAQ page for more information and please send a message with any questions.
• THANK YOU for dressing ethically, reducing fast-fashion waste and supporting small, female owned business!