Super pretty 1980s shiny black caftan with colorful peacock and floral print throughout. V-neckline, wide and drapey with interior side seams that leave armholes open near the top. Flowy silhouette, perfect for lounging around inside or out. Unlined, no stretch, no pockets. I hand washed this and it's in perfect condition top to bottom! No runs, holes, snags or stains.
• designer: no tags
• era: 1980s
• origin: n/a
• fabric: silky lightweight polyester
• color: black, orange, red, blue, green, purple
• care: hand or machine wash in cold water and hang up to air dry
• condition: excellent - no snags, runs, holes etc.
• width across: 39" (taken from the outer edge to edge)
• armhole circumference: 24"
• length: 53"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: one size fits all / most
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA