1990's vintage Donald J. Pliner beige stretch neoprene like open toed slingback block heel sandals. Pearly beige leather wrapped mid high heel and interior lining. Suede pad at the back of the ankle strap. Lightweight, really comfortable. Minimal wear, some glue can be seen along the edges...zoom in to all pics, it's not much of an issue...cleaned inside out, no flaws. These are really beautiful and well made.
• Brand : Donald J. Pliner
• Material : man made stretchy uppers, leather, other
• Made in Spain
* Recommended Women’s size
US : 7.5
UK : 5.5
EUR : 38
▪ ▪ ▪ m e a s u r e m e n t s ▪ ▪ ▪
• Insole length: 9.375"
• Toe width across sole: 3"
• Toe width across fabric upper: 4"
• Heel height: 1.5"
*The “Recommended Women's size” is based on carefully taken measurements, please compare these with a similar item that fits you well.
The original label size (7 1/2M) is not reliable for determining fit as all styles and brands are sized differently, especially when it comes to vintage footwear. Referring to the measurements is the only way to ensure a comfortable fit.
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪
• All KCO Vintage clothing, shoes and accessories come to you cleaned, packaged with care and sent fully insured with tracking via USPS Domestic Priority Mail, or USPS International First Class Mail.
• We are located in and ship from Washington State, USA.
• Orders placed outside of the USA may be subject to VAT and other import fees. These potential taxes/charges are the sole responsibility of the buyer.
• Visit our FAQ page for more information and please send a message with any questions.
• THANK YOU for dressing ethically, reducing fast-fashion waste and supporting small, female owned business!