These 1970s vintage boots are great for those of you who have a hard time finding boots like these in a wide enough fit, they are typically so narrow, but these are well broken in as well as extra wide at the instep, ankle and shaft. Stacked faux leather heel and man made outsole, interior side zipper entrance. These boots are very well worn and distressed throughout. The leather is well broken in and creased throughout, the sole is worn and slightly warped from the gait of the original owner, the backs and bottoms of the heels show significant wear as well. The thin mesh liner that these once had were totally degraded and making a black dust so I cut that all out of the boot since it was thin it didn't do anything structurally or for comfort. But now you can see the inner makings of the boot as shown. I'm selling these for super cheap considering the condition and I know they will suit the kind of person who loves this look and isn't overly concerned with cosmetic flaws on their footwear. Might they be you?
KCO VINTAGE is a verified and trusted American source of women’s vintage clothing and shoes since 2012. Orders ship quickly, safely, and always with love 🖤
Shop here on Etsy www.kcovintage.etsy.com or from our website, www.kcovintage.com.
Boots and shoes have been carefully inspected, cleaned, disinfected, photographed, measured, and described in detail…
• designer: unknown - no labels. Maybe Cobbie
• era: 1970s
• origin: unmarked
• material: leather upper, fabric heel backing structure, man made sole and heel, zipper
• color: black, tan brown
• weight(unpackaged): 1 lbs 10 oz
• condition: DISTRESSED THROUGHOUT, VERY WORN YET STILL WEARABLE
• measurements were taken with a flexible tape measure. The insole length was taken along the interior footbed, all other measurements were taken from the exterior.
• insole length: 10.5"
• toe width across insole: 3.5"
• arch over instep: 7"
• ankle circumference: 12"
• calf circumference: 14"
• opening circumference: 16"
• heel height: 2.5"
• total height: 17.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* marked size: 9 WW
• the footwear you see in the photos is the exact pair you will receive… this is the only pair, so make them yours before they are gone forever…
* marked size or recommendations on fit may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of footwear bought online is to compare the measurements provided against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well and be sure to consider any wiggle room needed for socks, custom insoles etc.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO and rates vary by location.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about these shoes or anything else in the shop…I’d love to hear from you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA
See more from our curated collection of one of a kind vintage clothing and shoes…