Feminine and understated light gray genuine leather hip length belted jacket with large fluffy real fur collar. Matching tie waist belt, two pockets at the hips, fully lined in midweight taffeta. Very clean, no odors, minimal wear of the lining (slight pink-orangish fading/discolored spots throughout-no tears) a few stitches at the shoulder that appear as if they were once under stress, and a few speckled spots of missing surface color all shown in the last two photos. This looks great on, has a petite fit with slightly short length sleeves, no other closures other than the belt. Wrap it around, secure the belt, and your bohemian dreams are ready to come true...
• designer: unknown - no label
• era: 1970s
• origin: n/a
• fabric: leather and fur (unlisted)
• color: light grey
• care: spot clean with a damp cloth or take to a professional leather cleaner or furrier
• condition: very good vintage - clean - minimal imperfections
* all measurements are taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width edge to edge: 18"
• sleeve length: 20.5"
• bust: 36"
• waist: 32"
• hips: 41"
• total length: 36"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: XS / SMALL / PETITE
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA