1980s vintage long red PVC raincoat fully lined with lightly insulated quilted colorful plaid flannel. Raglan sleeves with small shoulder pads, snap button closures, black corduroy collar, two hip pockets with flap closures. Minimal wear on this cool coat including a couple of small smudge marks near the pocket shown in the second to last photo. No rips or snags along any of the seams, pockets etc...I looked this over VERY carefully and the marks mostly appear from storage or age because the coat itself seems unworn. It's super clean inside and there is no fade, smell, or other issues. The matte red vinyl is totally ready for every rainy season from here on out!
• designer: Misty Harbor
• era: 1980s
• fabric: pvc shell, flannel lining
• color: red, blue green, purple, yellow lining
• care: spot clean if needed or hand wash in cold water and hang up to air dry
* all measurements are taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 20"
• sleeve length: 24" uncuffed
• bust: 42"
• waist: 42"
• hips: 42"
• total length: 47"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: medium / large
• recommended women's size: small
• size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers within the USA and to most countries.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the store. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase and get in touch if you have any questions.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA