1990s vintage black long sleeve midi / maxi dress. The bodice buttons up and is made of a midweight and stretchy black Chenille like knit with a decorative mesh and soutache collar. The skirt is a midweight stretchy material that has the look of crinkled crepe, but it's heavier than crepe typically is, and it's also very stretchy. The dress is unlined and buttons down to the waist. In excellent condition top to bottom. I've hand washed and hung her up to air dry so you can wear this right out of the package!
• exclusively for you: https://www.kcovintage.com
• accessible to all: https://www.kcovintage.etsy.com
• designer/era: Coldwater Creek - this label began in Sandpoint, Idaho (the cutest little mountain ski town!) in 1984 and grew to be quite large well into the 2000's. I believe this is from the 1990s due to the tags and style.
• origin: USA
• fabric: rayon cotton spandex
• color: black on black
• care: hand wash in cold water, hang up air dry
• condition: excellent, clean, no damage
* recommended women's size: small / medium / 6 / 8 (material is stretchy)
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled to represent approximate circumference.
• shoulder width: 16"
• sleeve length: 24.5"
• bust: 34-42"
• waist: 30-36"
• hips: 36-44"
• total length: 49.5"
• 1" = 2.54cm
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers. Tracking reliability varies when en route to some international destinations.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase. Your complete satisfaction is of utmost importance to me.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, with any questions, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA