Sweet and innocent, this 1950s vintage navy blue and white mid length swing dress flatters the figure and ramps up the drama with a wildly full sweeping skirt.
Navy blue with white swiss dot nubby textured surface.
White daisy ricrac trim.
Nipped waistline, gathered hips, at or below knee length.
Center back metal zipper closure. Unlined fabric with no stretch or elastic.
This dress is designed to twirl the night away!
Hand washed and in excellent condition, appears handmade but was well done, is true vintage, without labels or any damage or issues.
* all measurements taken flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled.
• shoulder width: 14.5"
• bust: 35"
• waist: 27"
• hips: free / full
• total length: 39"
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the model is 5'8" tall, with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• 1" = 2.54cm
• recommended women's size: 6 / 8 / small
• the clothing you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive. Vintage clothing is individually sourced so we have only one of each item in the size listed.
• orders are sent within 24-48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout and multiple items are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO but Etsy may collect and remit VAT on your behalf. Collection and rates vary per location.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and a tracking number. You will receive an email confirmation when your order has been sent.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
🖤 My goal is to inspire creative self expression while exceeding your expectations on every level…send a message if you have any questions, I’m here, and I love to help! 🖤
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Anacortes Washington, USA