Vibrant and fun with a flirty and super comfy roomy fit, this late 60s early 70s vintage barkcloth mini dress is in an awesome purple, orange, white, and gold with a neon pink that really pops! The fabric is light to midweight with an A-line silhouette you can feel comfy and sexy in all day long! Center back zipper closure, unlined, no stretch to the fabric. Purple hem tape along the bottom hem and sleeve cuffs, all seams intact, no holes, stains or other issues. Easy beachy bohemian versatility!
• exclusively for you: https://www.kcovintage.com
• accessible to all: https://www.kcovintage.etsy.com
• designer: unknown - no labels
• era: 60s - 70s
• origin: unknown - likely Hawaii or CA USA
• fabric: cotton or acrylic barkcloth
• color: purple, orange, white, gold, neon pink
• care: gently hand wash in cold water, hang up to air dry
• condition: excellent vintage - clean - no holes or stains
* recommended women's size: medium - large - 8 - 10
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled to represent approximate circumference.
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers. Tracking reliability varies when enroute to some international destinations.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase. Your complete satisfaction is of utmost importance to me.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, with any questions, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA