1960s vintage black vinyl rubbery feel boots made in the USA. Midweight and flexible but not floppy, these boots are fully lined in a faux shearling beige fur. They slip on and have a fit feel overall and would do well with an insole as the sole is very flexible and you may find you need more support. These are in good vintage condition and rubber boots are SO nice to just pull on and head outside if the weather is wet and awful. Your feet will be so dry and happy!
KCO VINTAGE is a verified and trusted American source of women’s vintage clothing and shoes since 2012. Orders ship quickly, safely, and always with love 🖤
Shop here on Etsy www.kcovintage.etsy.com or from our website www.kcovintage.com.
All footwear has been carefully inspected, thoroughly cleaned, photographed, measured, and described in detail…if I can get them on(I wear size 8-8.5), I walk around and film it so you can see how they look and behave when worn. I LOVE vintage shoes and know you will too!
• designer: no brand found
• era: 1960s - 70s
• origin: USA
• material: vinyl / rubber / poly sherpa lining
• color: black, beige interior
• weight(unpackaged): 2 lbs 3 oz
• condition: good - the interior are somewhat matted and a bit pilly.
* marked size: 9 - I find these to be quite wide and running a bit big, I think they would be fine as a 9.5 as well but the measurements will help you determine this.
* the marked size on vintage footwear may differ from your expectations of that size. The best way to determine fit is to compare the measurements below against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well. Consider any wiggle room needed for socks, custom insoles etc.
• the footwear you see in the photos is the exact pair you will receive… this is the only pair, so make them yours before they are gone forever…
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO and rates vary by location.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about these shoes or anything else in the shop…I’d love to hear from you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA
See more from our curated collection of one of a kind vintage clothing and shoes…