Pour yourself a fruit cocktail and don't forget the little umbrella while sauntering around in this late 1950s, early 1960s vintage maxi dress by Diane's Honolulu.
Midweight, tightly woven dual matte to shiny damask satin fabric in the prettiest ruby tone.
Hibiscus floral patterned weave.
Pleated empire waist with set in place band and flat lying bow detail.
Sleeveless, full length, fully opens up the front with fabric covered dome buttons and a hidden metal hook-loop beneath the bow.
Single pocket hidden within the side seam.
This dress is unlined and does not stretch but is silky soft on the skin.
A bit of handwriting on the inner tag as shown, but aside from this the dress appears unworn.
It has been cleaned and is totally free of damage or signs of wear.
A classic beauty ready for a romantic dinner with a sunset view...
• all clothing has been thoroughly inspected, carefully cleaned and steamed.
• photos and descriptions will detail imperfections, mends, or unusual features discovered.
• your order will ship quickly, thoughtfully, with tracking and good vibes included 🖤
KCO VINTAGE is a trusted American source of vintage clothing and shoes since 2012.
Shop www.kcovintage.etsy.com or www.kcovintage.com for specials and promotions…
• maker/designer: Diane
• era: 1960s
• origin: Hawaii, USA
• material: midweight satin damask
• color: hot pink/fuchsia, red-pink
• condition: excellent! appears unworn (aside from the handwriting on the label)
* vintage label size: none present
• modern size: the empire waist is a bit petite and the fabric has no stretch so I'd say best fit is 4-6 / XS-small
* the label size on vintage clothing may differ from your expectations of how that size typically fits and size suggestions are my opinion based on the measurements. The best way to confirm the size is to compare the measurements provided below with a similar item or send me a message for a personal recommendation or advice 🖤
• shoulder width, outer edge to edge: 15"
• bust: 36"
• empire waistband/low bust: 28"
• natural waist: 38"
• hips: 44"
• total length: 49"
• the model is 5'8" tall, with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the clothing you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive. Vintage clothing is individually sourced so we have only one of each item in the size listed.
• orders are sent within 24-48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout and multiple items are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO but Etsy may collect and remit VAT on your behalf. Collection and rates vary per location.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and a tracking number. You will receive an email confirmation when your order has been sent.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT, and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
🖤 My goal is to inspire creative self-expression while exceeding your expectations on every level…send a message if you have any questions, I’m here, and I love to help! 🖤
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Anacortes, Washington USA