This awesome 1970s vintage colorful Nylon romper comes from the iconic now-closed 1990s vintage store The Attic, in Las Vegas.
Check out their ad on YT, https://youtu.be/C0CcZXxhn7I does it get any more 90s than that?!
The label leads me to believe this was custom-made by the store from vintage fabric.
Perhaps it was once a full-length jumpsuit from the 1970s they made shorter, the collar and sleeve cuffs are rounded and look handmade.
There is a brown nylon zipper that runs smoothly up and down the front, and the leg length is super short and sexy.
The Nylon fabric is a vibrant orange, yellow, white, brown and pink abstract painterly print.
The material is soft, thin, stretchy, and 100% feels vintage.
It's unlined and opaque.
There are low set belt loops with a tie style belt.
A lightweight bronze metal slide through buckle doesn't hold the belt tail that tightly so you might need to pin the end down while wearing.
No holes, stains or other noticeable issues on this hot little number.
It has been cleaned and is ready to hit the strip!
• all clothing has been thoroughly inspected and carefully cleaned.
• photos and descriptions will detail any imperfections, mends, or unusual features discovered.
• your order will ship quickly, thoughtfully, with tracking and good vibes included free of charge 🖤
KCO VINTAGE is a trusted American source of vintage clothing and shoes since 2012.
Shop www.kcovintage.etsy.com or www.kcovintage.com for specials and promotions…
• maker/designer: The Attic
• era: 1970s fabric, may have been altered in the 1990s
• origin: USA
• material: Nylon
• color: orange, yellow, white and brown, pink
• condition: excellent!
* label size: none
• modern size: 6/8, Small-Medium(fitted)
* the label size on vintage clothing may differ from your expectations of how that size typically fits. The best way to determine fit is to compare the measurements provided below with a similar item that fits you well. Our measurements were taken while the garment was laid flat with the bust, waist, and hips doubled to represent circumference…
• shoulder seam to seam: 17"
• sleeve length: "
• bust: 36-40"
• waist: 30-34"
• hips: 34-39"
• shorts length: 10"
• bodice length: 18"
• inseam: 2.5"
• total length: 28"
• belt length: 37"
• the model is 5'8" tall, with a 36” bust, 26” waist, and 36” hips.
• 1" = 2.54cm
• the clothing you see in the photos is the exact item you will receive. Vintage clothing is individually sourced so we have only one of each item in the size listed.
• orders are sent within 24-48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class Mail, Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Expedited shipping options are available at checkout and multiple items are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO but Etsy may collect and remit VAT on your behalf. Collection and rates vary per location.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and a tracking number. You will receive an email confirmation when your order has been sent.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
🖤 My goal is to inspire creative self expression while exceeding your expectations on every level…send a message if you have any questions, I’m here, and I love to help! 🖤
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Anacortes Washington, USA