Cozy and warm, these 1970s vintage boots were made with a semi flexible faux leather material with faux shearling sherpa lining and faux fur insole. They zip up on the interior side of the boot, have a flexible very dark brown or black gum rubber sole and mid high block heel. Structurally sound, clean inside and out with minor wear as shown-mostly at the toes. These are comfy and I walked around in them for an hour or so to test everything. I wear size 8 typically and they were just a bit too narrow so while they are marked size 8 M, going down one half size is a safe bet to make.
KCO VINTAGE is a verified and trusted American source of women’s vintage clothing and shoes since 2012. Orders ship quickly, safely, and always with love 🖤
Shop here on Etsy www.kcovintage.etsy.com or from our website www.kcovintage.com.
All footwear has been carefully inspected, thoroughly cleaned, photographed, measured, and described in detail…if I can get them on(I wear size 8-8.5), I walk around and film it so you can see how they look and behave when worn. I LOVE vintage shoes and know you will too!
• designer: unmarked - or worn away
• era: 1970s
• origin: unknown - unmarked
• material: faux leather upper, faux shearling lining, zipper, rubber sole and heel
• color: dark brown, ivory beige interior
• weight(unpackaged): 1 lbs 9 oz
• condition: good condition with minor wear to toes (not nearly as noticeable in person)
* marked size: 8 M (a bit narrow in the toes)
* the marked size on vintage footwear may differ from your expectations of that size. The best way to determine fit is to compare the measurements below against a similar pair of boots or shoes that fit you well. Consider any wiggle room needed for socks, custom insoles etc.
• the footwear you see in the photos is the exact pair you will receive… this is the only pair, so make them yours before they are gone forever…
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS Priority Mail, or Etsy’s Global Shipping Program. Upgrades are always available and combined orders are shipped at a discounted rate.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average. VAT is not collected or paid by KCO and rates vary by location.
• every order includes complimentary insurance and tracking numbers.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop.
Get in touch if you have questions about these shoes or anything else in the shop…I’d love to hear from you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA
See more from our curated collection of one of a kind vintage clothing and shoes…