This is one of those coats you rarely find but have imagined could be out there somewhere...and here it is! Thick, heavy, wide wale brown corduroy exterior fully lined with thick off white faux shearling interior (body and sleeves) and trimmed along all edges with a brown faux leather piping. Copper tone metal buckles secure the front closed with rounded collar and two long faux leather ties at the neckline. Two hidden side seam pockets, gathered back yoke, below knee length. The silhouette is roomy and comfortable, quite warm, and very well made. This is machine washable if you wash on a gentle cycle, in cold water, and hang it up as soon as it cycles through to air dry. Turn it inside out as well to ensure consistent drying. I have cleaned it in this method and it's all ready for you to love for a lifetime!
• exclusively for you: https://www.kcovintage.com
• accessible to all: https://www.kcovintage.etsy.com
• designer: Cheetahsport
• era: 1970s
• origin: USA by the ILGWU
• fabric: cotton corduroy, polyester or acrylic faux shearling
• color: medium brown, off white/bone/beige lining
• care: machine wash or dry clean
• condition: excellent! no flaws, a bit of patina on the buckles from age, appears barely worn, if at all
* recommended women's size: LARGE / 12
• measurements were taken with the garment laid flat - bust, waist and hips are doubled to represent approximate circumference.
* size recommendations may differ from the label or your expectations of that size. The best way to determine the fit of vintage clothing is to compare the measurements provided against a similar item that fits you well and consider any wiggle room needed for comfort or layering.
• the model is 5'8" tall with a 36” bust, 27” waist, and 36” hips and typically wears US size small or medium.
• orders are sent within 48 hours of purchase, Monday – Friday, via USPS First Class or Priority Mail.
• all orders include complimentary insurance and tracking numbers. Tracking reliability varies when enroute to some international destinations.
• USA orders arrive within 2-6 business days. International orders arrive within 10-20 days on average.
• store policies regarding returns, refunds, restocking fees, layaway, international VAT and more can be found within the FAQ section of the shop. Please agree to these policies prior to purchase. Your complete satisfaction is of utmost importance to me.
• please feel welcome to message me any time, with any questions, I'm always here and happy to assist you!
owner, curator, photographer, vintage obsessed human
Fidalgo Island, WA, USA